Under are a number of the great sporting events that you can do every day to ensure you have got an active and wholesome life-style. Test those pinnacle 3 sports
Top 3 Exercises for a Healthy Body:
If you have a bicycle, find an open space to ride around. You can even try to substitute your car for a bicycle to ride to work. Cycling for at least 30-35 minutes daily is enough. Also, if you have company it can be even more pleasant.
Here are some benefits of Cycling:
- Improves your immune system. Bicycling and doing these other2 fundamental exercises with your body can stimulate phagocytes. This means that, these cells devour bacteria in the human body. Also, they help eliminate all sorts of toxins.
- Reduce your risk of heart attack by at least 50%.
- Protect joints and prevents back pain. Pedal movement helps in stimulating the muscles of the dorsal vertebrae and in strengthening the lumbar area (thereby preventing herniated discs). Also, knee joints are strengthened by these cyclical movements, thus helping to protect and strengthen cartilage.
2. Going Up and Down the Stairs
Several cardiologists recommend this simple exercise. Going up and down the stairs is an excellent way of improving your heart health. Also, it burns calories, strengthens leg muscles, and offers sufficient cardiovascular training. In just 30 minutes, you can burn up to 342 calories.
Dr. Roy Shephard from the University of Toronto (Canada) confirmed that climbing steps measuring about 20 cm, and at a rate of 20 per minute can bring great results. This is undoubtedly one of the best exercises that you can do.
Benefits of Walking Up and Down the Stairs:
- Blood pressure and Cholesterol reduction. This also helps lower your risk of heart disease.
- Burns calories.
- Improves circulation and muscle tone.
- Greater leg muscle strength and greater cardiopulmonary endurance.
- Strengthens bones.
How to do it?
- Go up in each stair with a straight back, and try not to hunch forward. Pay close attention to foot bending and leg movement.
- Between 20-25 minutes daily.
- At shopping centers, home, or even at work.
If you have a a leg injury or using a prosthetic knee, do this very slowly. Talk to your doctor before doing this exercise daily.
To get the benefits of this simple exercise, you should walk everyday at a quick pace for at least half an hour. This is not exactly running. But, step lightly so that your heart and body stay at optimum functioning levels. This should at least last during a short period of time.
Here are the benefits of Walking:
- Controls weight.
- Increases your levels of vitamin D. You can obtain this essential vitamin for immune system and bone health by walking in daylight.
- Prevents cerebrovascular issues and dementia.
- Prevents osteoporosis.
- Strengthens your heart, therefore reducing cholesterol and preventing cardiac diseases.
- Tones glutes and abdominals.