Castor oil is a herbal remedy that has been used by traditional healers for years. It originates in India and is exceptional for numerous matters such as treating pores and skin conditions, anti-bacterial programs, stimulating the immune device, and lowering ache.
Castor oil comes from the castor seed, known as Ricinus communis, which comprises fatty acids, and over ninety% being ricinoleic acid. Ricinoleic acid is a fatty acid that provides castor oil with its health blessings, as this isn’t found in many different materials.
Castor oil has been used medicinally in Rome, Persian China, ancient Egypt, Africa, and Greece. It later came into use within the 17th Century Americas and Europe.
How to Use Castor Oil for Sciatica Treatment?
Health professionals are looking for natural remedies to treat sciatica pains. They recommended that massaging castor oil gradually helps in treating the pain of the sciatica nerve.
There are 2 simple and easy ways to use the oil:
- 1st Method
1. Apply the warm oil on the affected nerve area.
2. Massage the oil gently using circular motions on your back and on the affected lower limb area.
3. Repeat this for several minutes daily to get the most effective results.
- 2nd Method
1. Apply warm castor oil pack over the affected area.
2. To make the pack at home, take a small amount of hot castor oil in a piece of cloth. 3. 3. Place the castor oil pack on your lower limb affected area, once ready.
4. Give soft compression for about 20-30 minutes.
5. Repeat regularly to get visibly effective results.
Applying Organic Castor oil regularly helps you to relieve sciatica nerve pains. It is an inexpensive and simple way to treat your lower limb pains and lower back with the most effective results. Make organic castor oil a part of your health regimen in order to get effective results.